- The ideal water temperature is about 36°C. The room temperature should be 24-25°C.
- In the first few months, your little ones shouldn’t bathe for longer than 5-7 minutes 1-3 times a week.
- Never leave your child unattended in the bath!
- Even though our little one don’t actually get very dirty, thorough cleaning is still very important. HiPP Babysanft Washing Gel cleans sensitive skin and fine hair particularly gently and maintains the acid mantle of delicate skin.
- Tip: to rinse, use a cloth or a children’s watering can.
- Warm the towel for after bathing, your little one will love that!
- After bathing, apply cream gently.
Bathing & Washing
Our little ones love bath-time and are in their element in comfortably warm water!